Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Small Press Expo Awaits

SPX - The Expo

I'm heading to SPX this weekend! Sweet.

Here is their programming schedule. I'll be there Saturday, and I'm going to try to see the Critics' Roundtable at 1:30, then head to the "Background, Setting and Subject" panel at 2:30, which I'll probably leave early to see the Bryan Lee O'Malley Q+A at 3, and then I might still be around to see the Kramer's Ergot 7 panel at 4, but I might turn into a pumpkin at that point.

Hopefully I'll be able to grab some of the books that Dick Hyacinth tossed out as "best of 2008" candidates, or perhaps get my hands on a few of Tom Spurgeon's 50 Things That Every Comics Collection Truly Needs, or maybe I'll just get those early issues of Solar: Man of the Atom that I always wanted back in 1993. Nothin' beats Solar!


1 comment:

  1. awesome, i'll be there too!! are you from MD/DC or are you traveling?

    ReplyDelete